Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

24/6/15 T2 WK 10: My Blog Comment on Room 8 Paerata's School Blog

Today I was looking through Room 8 Paerata's School Blog (because it was for quad blogging in my Class Room) and was looking for a Blog Post I could comment on but then I saw nothing I was interested in. But when I looked again on there Blog I found a Blog Post that hooked me in when I firsted saw it.

What is Quad Blogging?

Quad Blogging is a new term/concept that has 4 schools blogging in a cycle that helps people view and comment on students blogs.

And here is a snap shot of the Blog Post that had hooked me in:

Also here is a snap shot of my Blog Comment I had posted on there Blog Post:


The Link for the Blog I actually commented on and showing my Blog comment:
http://room8paerata.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/our-first-google-ninja-black-belt.html#comment-form

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Nisha!
    I really liked the idea of a badge for being a Google Slide Ninja!
    I wonder what you have to do to be a black belt? What do you think would be the success criteria for a Black Belt in Slides?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.